26 June 2010

Podcast! The Easy Button Episode 8

Hello, and welcome to the Easy Button!* The show were you get to hear me miss the point several times as Tboon goes over my head with his high-brow humour and intellectual debate.

You might have to pre-stitch up your sides this week as Tboon had sharpened his wit to a fine edge so prepare yourself for some laughs! Though he also pulls out his "old man curmudgeon" act for a bit of naysaying. :D

Enjoy!


The Easy Button Episode 8

Podcast Compliant RSS Feed

If you want to contact us please feel free to email us with comments, shout-outs, suggestions or questions at: The.easiestbutton AT gmail.com


*I swear i'm going to get that right one of these days!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I love these Chinese listeners, they are awesome! I just wish I understood what they are writing! Still, hey there back at you, 恩如! We love you too!

Moo Goo Gai Pan,
-tboon